Sending a small token of your appreciation to your customers can go a long way in building up customer loyalty.
The easiest and most cost-effective way to let your customers know you are thinking of them is with a holiday greeting card. There are countless options both in stores and online.
- Add personal touch by signing or adding a note
- Create card with a wintry image of your business
- Reinforce your brand by including logo
- Insert a coupon to drive additional traffic
Reusable Bags are good for thanking customers and market to those following the green movement.
- Give away with a parts or accessory purchase
- Gain brand recognition whenever bag is used
Custom Calendars for your business can be done easily through an online service and handed out at the business. Magnetic calendars are easy to make and store near the register.
- Add key dates, sales and coupons each month
- Customize with pictures of business, equipment and staff
Apparel, like free shirts and hats, are always a customer favorite. It’s something the customer can wear around while acting as a moving billboard for the business.
- Company logo seen by countless potential customers
- Mix and match items like hats, T-shirts, sweatshirts or simply stick to one that fits your business
Mugs may be the most utilized item in any kitchen cabinet. Giving a branded mug to your customers will keep your company on the tip of their lips.
- Customize with logo and contact information
- Fill with candy or other holiday goodies
No matter how you choose to do it, make sure to take time during the holidays to thank those who support you all year long. Any gesture, no matter how small, will go a long way in customer retention.
Janna Benitez is a senior product-marketing specialist at Vistaprint, provider of personalized products and services for small businesses and the home. For more gift giving or holiday options, visit vistaprint.com.