The new ZP330 boasts a clean-burning, 31-gross-hp, three-cylinder, liquid-cooled, liquid propane-gas (LPG) engine for greener performance with reduced CO2 emissions, yet the same productivity operators know and trust.
- Eligible for a number of federal and state incentives that reward consumers for making propane their engine fuel of choice
- High-performance HST transmission
- Full-flat operator platform
- High-back deluxe suspension seat for operator comfort
- Adjustable speed control levers
- Hands-free hydraulic deck lift and parking brake
Snapper Pro S200xt
Snapper Pro says the most impressive of this eight-model series is the S200XTB2861, featuring a 28-gross-hp Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series engine and 61-inch iCD Cutting system.
- Engine includes a 5-Step Integrated Cyclonic Air Management System that provides ultimate dust and debris protection for extended engine life
- iCD Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and cut quality
- iCD Cutting System has a reinforced leading edge which provides protection where the deck needs it most
- Newly designed .25-inch-thick Marbain steel blades generate greater lift for a precision cut
- Heavy-duty cast-iron greaseable spindle for longer life
- For operator comfort the S200xt utilizes a premium, adjustable seat with optional suspension platform
- Can reportedly mow up to six acres per hour based on 80% efficiency
Toro Z Master Professional 5000 EFI Mower
Toro's Model 74930 utilizes electronic fuel-injection technology, helping contractors save up to 25% on fuel costs, the company says.
- This closed-loop EFI system allows the engine to automatically adapt to load, weather, fuel and altitude changes
- Easy starting in a wide range of altitudes and conditions, along with no-choke starting, helps operators get down to work quickly
- System of engine sensors monitors the engine while running, while indicator lights provide early warning of any potential issues before they occur; helping ensure an enhanced level of reliability and reduced service times
- This mower also comes standard with a durable 7-gauge steel Turbo Force cutting deck in 60-inch width. The deck features a patented adjustable discharge baffle, flexible rubber discharge chute, high-strength cutting blades, a rugged bull-nose front bumper, and tough spindle assemblies.
Walker Super B
Walker says the out-front design of its Super B puts the operator at the center of the machine for a better balanced design.
- Because the deck is out front, the seat position is lower, helping lower the machine’s center of gravity which enhances hillside performance
- Not just for traveling across a hill, it also helps with stopping, changing directions and precise mowing on hills
- Better balance improves steering response because the weight of the operator and machine is concentrated on the drive wheels
- Adding to this balance are the deck counterweight springs and the transfer of some of the deck weight to the drive tires
- Better-balanced machine is also easier on turf
- Easy-to-use steering configuration uses a forward speed control/cruise control and gentle fingertip pressure on the steering levers to precisely maneuver the machine