Founded in 1995, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives currently has 50 locations—six of which were added in the first three months of this year. The company says it has become North America’s largest and most-trusted outdoor landscape and architectural lighting provider, specializing in residential, commercial and holiday lighting.
Exterior lighting is a $789 million industry. OLP can help diversify your existing services and broaden your client demographic. The company says its low-investment, turnkey business will train and assist you on the best ways to cross-market and promote your respective businesses.
Other benefits of the OLP system include:
- Training and support for all aspects of the business
- Experts to help your online presence to drive lead flow
- Peer-to-peer networking events
- Operational platform that provides client and prospect tracking, QuickBooks integration, Google Maps integration, email reminders, online payment support, letter-sending services and web-based scheduling
Even if you already do lighting, OLP says it can still benefit you:
- Lower cost of goods through approved supplier pricing
- Proven systems and technology to grow your lighting division even more
- Become part of a national brand for greater credibility and a larger online presence
Request more information from Outdoor Lighting Perspectives by visiting greenindustrypros.com/10156120.