Outdoor Lighting Perspectives (OLP) is three franchise businesses in one. The company decided to takes its leadership position in residential landscape lighting one step further in order to reduce seasonality and provide unlimited growth potential for its franchisees. Here's a look at how OLP's 52 locations strive to do that.
1. Residential eco-friendly, low-voltage landscape lighting for home exteriors, architectural highlighting, outdoor living spaces, safety and security.
2. Commercial retrofit lighting to replace outdated lamps and ballasts with new LED and induction lighting components that can save up to 50% in energy.
3. Holiday lighting for both homes and business, with an excellent recurring annual revenue stream, OLP points out.
OLP says its business model is easy to operate due to its comprehensive solution suite which includes:
- Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Lighting design software
- Exclusive premium handcrafted copper and brass fixtures
- Energy-efficient halogen and LED
- Proven turnkey marketing and advertising programs to help you generate leads, sell and grow your business
- Extensive operational, technical and sales support from OLP's expert team
- Your own web page under the OutdoorLights.com domain
OLP says its recent expansion efforts are focusing on landscapers who can exponentially grow the business they already have with proven support systems and processes. The goal is to expand to every major U.S. metropolitan area to maximize the company's national lead-generation marketing effort.
Request more information from Outdoor Lighting Perspectives by visiting greenindustrypros.com/10156120.