With GIE+EXPO fast approaching (October 23-25), we thought you could use these tips to get the most out of your trade show investment and attendance.
- Decide what your goals are before the show.
- Research the event and its offerings.
- Create a schedule that includes time for attending educational sessions and also walking the trade show floor and networking.
- Upon arrival, familiarize yourself with the layout and obtain any available maps or guides.
- Document what you see and learn, and who you meet throughout each day.
- Follow up after the show with any new contacts and develop action items for implementing what you learned in your business.
- Prioritize your action items and focus on the one or two most important at first.