Below is a list of the 10 most-viewed companies at greenindustrypros.com for the month of February. What does this list tell you about what and how customers are looking to buy? What brands are favored? Hopefully you carry some of these brands or are considering adding one or two to your lineup. Click on the links below to view more information about the companies and their products and services.
- Power Equipment Direct - Power Equipment Direct operates 12 niche online superstores and sells several leading brands of consumer-grade equipment.
- CLIP Software - Sensible Software, provider of business management software for landscape contractors, has sold over 11,000 copies and billions of dollars are processed thru CLIP every year.
- Dixie Chopper - Maker of what they say is the world's fastest lawnmower, Dixie Chopper is an innovator in commercial and residential zero-turn lawn mowers.
- Wright Manufacturing - Innovative leader in lawn maintenance technology, Wright Manufacturing is dedicated to manufacturing safe, durable and high-quality lawn equipment.
- EarthWay Products Inc. - Designs, engineers and manufactures high-quality lawn and garden products used by homeowners and professionals.
- Rotary Corp. - Supplier of aftermarket outdoor power equipment parts.
- Snapper Pro - Snapper Pro offers professionals a complete line of rugged and reliable commercial mower equipment.
- Stihl Inc. - Stihl is a trusted name for professionals and homeowners who demand power, dependability and longevity from their outdoor power equipment.
- Ecolawn - The Ecolawn topdresser is a multi-purpose, motorized applicator built for turf care professionals.
- Land Pride - Land Pride has been a leader in grounds maintenance equipment since their inception in 1986.
Are there any surprises here? Tell us in the comments below who you are surprise to see, or not see, listed above.