Gravely (a division of Ariens Company) showcased their new air suspension seat. The company has decided it was time for "comfort to go commercial," and said users will see maximum productivity with the increased comfort of the air suspension seat. It is said to feel more like an office chair than a mower seat. Other features include:
- Rough terrain-dampening air suspension
- Ergonomically designed "pressure mapped" seat and back rest cushions
- Vibration-reducing "comfort foam"
- Operator-defined lumbar adjustment
- Seat back angle adjustment
- Fore and aft adjustment
- Pnuematic height adjustment