The Outdoor Power Equipment Aftermarket Association (OPEAA) announced its 2012-2013 officers and board of directors during its annual meeting in Phoenix, AZ, held February 18-21.
- President: Dale Marcell, Oregon Cutting Systems
- Vice President: Jim Paugh, NGK Spark Plugs
- Secretary/Treasurer: Eric Gunderson, Jarden Applied Materials
- Immediate Past President: Mike Watts, Better Heads LLC.
Continuing their service on the board are:
- Jeff Andrews, Desert Extrusion
- Arnaud Legrand, Speed North America
- Walter Rieck, Sierra/Prime Line Power Equipment Products
- Chris Roessler, Rotary Corporation
- Barry Stiles, Stens Corporation.