Green Industry contractors interested in generating more sales from current customers might consider learning about the pavement maintenance market at National Pavement Expo (NPE), January 23-26, 2013 in Nashville, TN.
The pavement maintenance industry’s premier national conference and trade show offers more than 50 technical and management sessions, along with three days of exhibits from more than 100 material suppliers and equipment manufacturers, according to Amy Schwandt, NPE show manager and publisher of Pavement Maintenance & Reconstruction.
“In many ways pavement maintenance contractors are similar to Green Industry Pros,” Schwandt said. “Both groups are problem solvers for commercial clients and both groups are in regular contact with their customers, generating repeat business. NPE offers Green Industry contractors an opportunity to generate additional revenue from their existing customers by offering a wider array of services.”
Schwandt said that more than half of NPE’s 90-minute seminars are devoted to “how-to” pavement maintenance topics. In addition, NPE offers three-hour workshops devoted to technical topics such as Understanding Pavement Defects & Solutions and Parking Lot Striping for Contractors, and management topics such as Critical Issues for Small Contractors.
Special Diversification Discount for Landscape Pros. Green Industry Pros can take advantage of a special “Intro to Pavement Maintenance Discount.” By entering Promotion Code EX139 when registering, they can select any four of the following 90-minute seminars for a total of $250—a $50 savings off the Early Bird pricing cost.
Sessions included in the Intro to Pavement Maintenance Discount are:
- Basic Sealcoating Principles (A-4)
- Parking Lot Layout & Striping Basics (B-11)
- How to Know “Weather” to Sealcoat or Stripe (C-25)
- How to Stripe the Tough Jobs (D-34)
- Stamped Asphalt & Interlocking Concrete Pavement: Profit Opportunities for Contractors (C-24)
- Asphalt Maintenance Basics: Cracksealing, Patching, Sealcoating & Overlays (A-8)
- Infrared on the Job: Step-by-Step Jobsite Solutions (A-7)
- Better Estimating on Sealcoating Jobs (B-15)
For complete conference descriptions, visit www.nationalpavementexpo.com.