Bandit Industries is continuing to expand its North America dealer network by adding six new dealers to United States customers. Bandit’s newest dealers will serve customers in northern Louisiana, central and southern Mississippi, central and southern Alabama, the Florida Panhandle, eastern Tennessee, central Virginia, western Kansas, and South Dakota. New dealer prospects are continually being evaluated for further expansion.
“As Bandit experiences record growth, the ability to serve our expanding customer base becomes more important every day,” said Bandit Industries president Jerry Morey. “Having qualified dealers committed to our products ensures that our customers continue to get best possible service and support available.”
Dealers recently added include:
- Equipment Inc. with four locations – Jackson, MS; Hattiesburg, MS; Shreveport, LA; and Mobile, AL
- A-Ok Power Equipment with four locations southern California – Santa Barbara, Carpinteria, Anaheim and Solvang
- Fairbank Equipment Inc. serving western Kansas and South Dakota
- Stowers Machinery Corporation serving eastern Tennessee
- Chipper Pro LLC and Forest Pro Inc., serving central Virginia
- Quality Equipment and Parts Inc. serving Lake City in central Florida.
- Forestry 21 Equipment serving Alabama