MacKissic's Mighty Mac Stump Cutter features adjustable handlebars, among other important features.
Request more information
The Stump Cutter by MacKissic is compact and portable with a reversible handlebar for front or rear cutting.
- Operator presence handle which when released will engage the braking system and stop the cutter head in less then three seconds
- Frame is a uni-body construction with a kickstand that will protect the cutter head during storage and double as a guard while in use
- Engine is protected by the front bumper which also provides a strong lifting handle and tiedown for transportation
- Cutter head is set 30° off vertical to allow for smoother cutting of the stump rather than grinding the stump
- Teeth are also offset: straight, 25° and 45°
- Three models/engines: 305cc Briggs & Stratton, 265cc Subaru EX27, 242cc Honda GX240
- Weigh 305 pounds, 25 inches in length