Toro’s expanded lineup of GrandStand stand-on mowers includes a 36-, 40-, 48-, 52- and 60-inch model. The 36 and 40 models offer the compact size necessary to get through gates and tight spaces, while the 60 model allows contractors to make quicker work of larger properties.
- 15-, 22-, 23- or 24-hp Kawasaki engine; 25- or 27-hp Kohler Command EFI engine available for the 52- and 60-inch models
- Toro says its Turbo Force deck is designed to power through tough conditions, deliver outstanding quality of cut, and provide exceptional hillside stability
- Flex-Ride operator platform designed to keep operators fresh, resulting in less fatigue and higher productivity
- Suspension system is self-compensating for operators of different sizes
- Toro's foldable operator platform (patent-pending) instantly converts the stand-on to a walk-behind
- Patent-pending variable speed control changes drive tire response without limiting the travel of the controls or slowing down the engine and blades
- Patented adjustable baffle allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning the deck to conquer changing conditions, unique jobsites or different times of the season – in extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds, while in less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity