New for 2015, select models of Toro GrandStand mowers now feature Kawasaki FX Series engines.
New for 2015, select models of Toro GrandStand stand-on mowers now feature Kawasaki FX Series engines. These compact, V-twin engines are equipped with heavy-duty dual-stage canister air cleaners, and are designed to deliver top-of-the-line power and reliability, Toro points out.
The FX Series engines will be available on GrandStand mowers with 48-, 52- and 60-inch cutting decks. As an added benefit, the 2015 48-inch model is upgraded from a Kawasaki FS 651V engine to an FX 691V engine.
Other key features of Toro's GrandStand mowers include:
- Turbo Force deck boasts a rugged spindle assembly, high-strength 7-gauge steel deck shell and a pristine after-cut appearance, Toro assures
- Wide stance and wide drive tires provide optimal traction
- Suspension system is self-compensating for operators of different sizes
- Foldable operator platform
- Reported mowing rates of nearly 5 acres per hour
- Also offered in 36- and 40-inch decks
- Kohler Command EFI engine options