MacKissic says its Mighty Mac leaf blowers create gale-force winds between 160 and 200 mph to blow leaves and debris into neat windrows or piles. This gale is created by a balanced high-speed poly fiber reinforced impeller. This helps the machine run quieter and smoother. The housing is aerodynamically designed for maximum and smooth air flow. This design helps reduce wear and tear on the machine and engine.
Other key features include:
- Two models for commercial-duty performance at entry-level pricing, or step up to additional models with the swivel/locking 9-inch pneumatic front wheel enhancement and extra-large 12-inch pneumatic rear tires for enhanced mobility
- Kickable discharge diverts angle of discharge from side to front and/or up and down
- Light, compact design coupled with balanced high-impact polymer impeller system provides better output (up to 200 mph) with less noise, vibration and operator fatigue
- Swivel front wheel on the EZ models allows for easier maneuvering of the machine
- Optional pull handle kit for trailing behind a mower