Grasshopper says the Edge-Eze lawn edger maintains clean, sharp turf edges along sidewalks, roadways and driveways. It eliminates time-consuming secondary trimming and reduces edging time up to 75% compared to hand-held string trimmers and walk-behind wheeled edgers, according to the manufacturer.
- Cutting depth of 2-1/2 inches (from hub to edge of disc)
- Edge at up to 500 feet per minute
- 12-inch vertical adjustment allows edging from the sidewalk, turf or curb
- Designed for dependable, heavy-duty commercial use
- Compatible with all Grasshopper MidMount and FrontMount zero-turn mowers
- Edge-Eze mounts in place of standard discharge shield
- Optional electric actuator increases downward pressure in tough conditions and raises the disc to cross sidewalks