Terex says its 50-hp TL60 Compact Wheel Loader offers economical, quiet, low-maintenance operation without sacrificing cutting-edge technology.
- Transverse-mounted engines for optimal stability, allowing you to lift and transport high payload and in turn lower fuel consumption
- Oscillating rear axle provides comfort and easy handling on rough terrain by maintaining four-wheel traction, as well as articulated steering to effortlessly maneuver in tight spaces
- Easily and accurately control movements even when giving the loader full power
- Bucket capacities between 0.65 and 1.3 cubic yards
- Breakout force of 8,325 pounds