The Ground Hog T-4 Trencher is a small, operator-propelled, chain-type trencher designed for jobs requiring up to a 12- or 18-inch-deep trench. The T-4 is available in several different configurations in regards to the maximum depth of the trench, the blade type and choice of engine (engine options: Honda, Briggs & Stratton Intek and Subaru).
- Heavy-gauge powder-coated steel, tapered roller bearings and double-row ball bearings designed for trouble-free service
- User-friendly, compact design fits through narrow gates and doorways and easily trenches near walls, fences, etc.
- Choice of carbide-tipped shark or bullet teeth for digging in all types of soil conditions
- Both blade types dig a 3-inch-wide trench, 4-inch-wide option available on the 12-inch models
- Unique ratchet mechanism on the wheels helps prevent the machine from pulling away from the trenching direction
- Unit easily fits in the bed of a small pickup truck with optional carrier available for loading and transport