- A full 5-year warranty
- Revolutionary Versamow System: bag, mulch, discharge and shred leaves—or any combination—with no tools or attachments
- NeXite deck offers a lifetime warranty
- MicroCut Twin Blades for superior performance
- Cruise Control hydrostatic transmission
- Smart Drive variable speed control
Product From Honda Power Equipment
More text exists for this Product and can be expanded
- Product From Briggs & Stratton
“The E-Series represents an evolution in push mower engines, offering homeowners distinct quality and features even on the most basic engine in the series,” says JP Benjamins, product marketing manager for Briggs & Stratton. “Everything about these engines is aimed at making the mowing experience easier and better for consumers.” Features of the E-Series include:
- Product From Ariens Company
Ariens says its Razor 21-inch walk-behind mower focuses on user-friendly features, making it ideal for busy homeowners.
- Rite-Hite allows operators to adjust height of handlebar quickly and easily while standing in the operating position
- Product From STIHL Incorporated
Stihl's RMA 370 walk-behind lawnmower expands the versatility of the Stihl Battery KombiSystem, which allows users to power multiple tools with one easily interchangeable 36-volt lithium-ion battery for gasoline-free, low-maintenance lawn care.
- Product From Honda Power Equipment
Honda Power Equipment introduced its redesigned HRX premium residential lawn mowers at the 2012 GIE+EXPO trade show. Receiving several key feature updates, the HRX Series has been redeveloped to include technological enhancements that improve ease-of-use and performance for homeowners and landscapers.
- Product From The Toro Company
Toro TimeMaster 30-inch wide-area walk-behind mowers have a bigger cutting deck that delivers a faster finish. Designed with the look and feel of a typical walk-behind mower, you can cut much faster than using a typical 20- or 22-inch walk mower. The TimeMaster’s massive, yet lightweight 30-inch cutting deck features a twin-blade cutting system and two-point height-of-cut adjustment for professional-looking results. The 12-gauge steel deck, cast aluminum frame and 190cc OHV engine provide durability.
- Product From Husqvarna
The Husqvarna HU800HW is a self-propelled, rear wheel-drive mower that’s suitable for medium-sized or large yards.
- Durable 22" steel cutting deck
- Premium Fusion cutting blade and double ball-bearing wheels ensure sturdy operation and increased durability
- Product From Gravely
- Three models available with 4.5- or 6-hp Kohler or Kawasaki engines and 0.37- or 0.53-gallon fuel capacities
- 14-gauge deck with rolled lip to assist with vacuum action for a better cut quality
- Infini-drive transmission allows you to set the speed and go; lessens operator fatigue and increases control
- Product From Gravely
The Gravely Pro-Walk 24 High Wheel mower is designed for rural property owners, landscape contractors and municipalities to cut underbrush, remove heavy overgrowth of tall grasses or weeds, and conduct tight trimming around and under structures such as fences.
- Product From Positec USA - Worx
Worx InteliCut is a torque-on-demand system that monitors torque versus cutting performance in real time. No more bogging down in tough conditions when mowing tall or wet grass. Homeowners set the dial to POWERcut when conditions call for more torque. For everyday mowing, the dial is set to QUIETcut to powerfully and efficiently cut the grass. The InteliCut lineup includes four mowers.
- Product From Billy Goat Ind. Inc.
Save time, money and space with Billy Goat’s 34” Home Pro mower. The 34” wide finish cut mower is ideal for 1/2 acre to 3/4 acre residential properties and knocks out jobs 61% faster than traditional 21” mowers. The mower is designed to be compact, taking up the same space as a push mower.