Wright says its Stander 32-inch mower-deck model is right for the times with its efficient, compact design and zero-turn radius. This mower helps contractors go where larger mowers can't, fitting through gates and up close to fence lines and other tight places that need to be trimmed.
- Deck is made of 7-gauge steel with flare-flow design and a 3/4-inch steel buttress plate on the deflector side
- Wright says its Operator Balance Control (OBC) system lets you take hills almost as fast as level ground
- 16- or 18-gross-hp (SAE J1995 Rating) Kawasaki engine
- 58, 60 or 63 inches long
- 5.6-gallon fuel capacity
- 7.5-mph forward ground speed
- Can easily be paired with the Gobbler steel grass catcher for easier cleanup