With the Exmark Turf Tracer S-Series, you can choose from three rugged Kawasaki engines or the eco-friendly Kohler CV680 propane unit. Then, match that power to cutting decks ranging from 36 to 52 inches. In whatever configuration you choose, you’ll get Exmark’s patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) for improved operator comfort.
- Exmark says its innovative, ultra-smooth blade engagement system minimizes maintenance and repair costs
- Full-floating UltraCut Series 3 deck; side-discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch
- Standard 9x3.5-4 smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic front caster tires virtually eliminate tire repair, according to Exmark
- 0 to 6.2 mph forward, 2.2 mph reverse
- 5-gallon fuel tank
- 1.5- to 4.5-inch cut heights in half-inch increments