Millenia Wall Solutions says its patented Structural Cell Technology (SCT) replaces heavy retaining wall units with a lightweight alternative using advanced polymeric resins for efficiency, strength and durability.
- Once the units are set in place and connected, you simply fill them with crushed stone; the structural cell, secured to the rigid frame, is designed to enhance the fill material strength
- Millenia's retaining wall units weigh just 5.5 pounds
- Now with 90° corners, Millenia SC100 wall units can be used for freestanding border walls, columns, terraces, pilasters and planters
Corner units are available in each of Millenia's four wall-unit styles:
- AshlarStone - the traditional look of cut stone with varied sizes of rectangular shapes
- ChiseledStone - appearance of hand-chiseled quarried stone
- LedgeStone - texture and cleft of natural stone
- SandStone - classic style with the intricate detail of linear, hand-cut stacked stone
Millenia produces each style in five varied patterns so that finished walls have the subtle differences in texture and intricate detail that are elemental qualities of natural stone. Each style is offered in several natural colors, including Adobe Tan and Slate Gray.