Little Beaver’s Kwik-Trench mini-trencher is offered in two models, the KT200B and KT2400B, both able to trench up to 30 feet per minute.
- A compact design paired with durable construction and components allows the Kwik-Trench to tackle a multitude of projects, including landscape edging, root pruning, as well as installations of plumbing and drainage lines, low-voltage wiring, silt fences and sprinkler systems
- Carbide-tipped teeth and a powerful drive system
- Able to cut through tough surfaces such as compacted clay, road fill, asphalt and tree roots up to 10 inches thick
- Featuring a triple V-belt drive system, achieves rotation speed up to 800 rpm
- Precise cutting depth is achieved with a manual crank
- Designed to minimize backfill and cleanup time by depositing soil beside the trench