Gehl's CTL55 Compact Track Loader, with its narrow 58" width, is the ideal machine for operation on even the most confined jobsites. Exceptional power and heavy-duty components, coupled with a generous-size, ergonomic operator's compartment, make the CTL55 an ideal machine for an array of projects in a wide variety of conditions.
• 51-hp Yanmar Tier III EPA-certified turbocharged diesel engine
• Engine features an emergency engine shutdown system, which helps protect it from damage due to high coolant temperatures and low oil pressure
• Pilot-operated joystick control system that makes driving, lifting and tilting functions smooth and precise
• Control handles include electro-hydraulic pushbutton controls for boom float and detent for auxiliary hydraulics
• New foot throttle enhances versatility