Bobcat's new M-Series excavators are compact and re-engineered to deliver increased performance in a lighter machine. Throughout each model are enhancements that save time and labor, make operators more comfortable and provide peace of mind. The new E32 (conventional tail swing excavator) and E35 (zero tail swing excavator) M-Series excavators are in the popular 3-to-4-ton weight class.
• Load-sensing piston pump and closed center-valve system deliver exceptional metering for smooth control of machine functions
• Advanced hydraulic system means increased arm breakout force of 10% over previous models
• X-frame undercarriages increase ground clearance and better shedding of debris
• Auto-Shift boost the machines' productivity
• Backfill work goes faster with an accurate, productive angle blade