Pro-Tech Manufacturing & Distribution announces its new and improved steel-edge Sno Pusher, the IST model. Available in loader, backhoe and skid-steer models, the Steel-Edge IST Sno Pusher is new and improved, but continues to have minimal moving parts with high durability and low maintenance, Pro-Tech assures. The plows utilize a unique poly trip-hinge design that eliminates springs, bosses, levers, grease fittings and pins. They also have no stacking or speed limitations.
- 2-foot steel cutting edge sections allow greater contouring to the plowing surface, which will yield a better surface outcome
- 6-inch cutting edge increases wear life and allows the edge to dip below the wear shoes as needed for increased scraping capability
- Patent-pending pivoting wear shoes substantially eliminate wear shoe interference and allow down pressure to be applied to the cutting edges when aggressive scraping is necessary, Pro-Tech assures
- Poly suspension, added to each wear shoe, dampens impact to the wear shoes, chassis and prime mover—helping to increase the life of both the wear shoes and cutting edge, while assisting the operator in reaching optimal surface outcomes
- New side plate design adds strength by maximizing the support of the wedge