Using a grader attachment on a Bobcat loader is an economical alternative to dozers and an efficient method of spreading and grading material, especially on jobsites larger equipment can't access. Bobcat now offers two additional grader options for larger and more powerful loaders. New features include hydraulic side-shift for easier grading in tight areas or next to obstacles, and an end-wing kit to use the grader like a box blade. The new 96" and 108" graders are approved for use on Bobcat S300 and S330 skid-steer loaders; the Bobcat-exclusive A300 all-wheel steer loader; and the T250, T300 and T320 compact track loaders.
• With optional laser system can grade material within 1/4" of desired grade
• Blade moves six ways to grade any surface
• Hydraulic side-shift moves the blade 13" left or right for easier grading
• Proportional hydraulic valve for smooth operation
• Front bolster oscillates 12º left or right, minimizing the effect of uneven ground on blade adjustment
• Dirt shield mounted on moldboard pushes material forward, not up