The WORX Leaf Mulcher is an electric, eco-friendly machine that takes the grunt work out of fall leaf cleanup by shredding leaves into fine mulch. The mulcher can pack 11 standard bagfuls of leaves into a single bag, shredding them at a rate of 53 gallons per minute. Shredded leaves help garden beds prosper by improving soil water retention. They also aerate the soil, provide nutrients and fuel plant growth. As shredded leaves decompose, they are a good source of compost material.
The WORX Leaf Mulcher
From Positec USA - Worx
Product From Positec USA - Worx
More text exists for this Product and can be expanded
- Product From The Toro Company
Toro’s 36-inch Power Broom has been developed for commercial landscape contractors to use all year round. Toro says its Power Broom features a durable construction while delivering precise control to the operator. It can prove useful for everything from snow and debris removal to power raking.
- Product From JRCO Inc.
The JRCO Blower Buggy Carrier holds walk-behind blowers on the front of zero-turn mowers. The buggy is supported by swivel wheels and is low-profile for optimum operation of the blower. Blowers are secured to the adjustable carrier with three straps, allowing for quicker, one-person unloading. The carrier attaches to the JRCO mount bar with two clevis pins.
- Product From Echo Incorporated
Echo has released what it calls the most powerful low-noise backpack blower on the market, the PB-760LN.
- Features a larger muffler, sound-deadening insulation and a mid-pipe baffle, which help lower the machine’s sound output to 65 dB(A).
- Product From CORE Outdoor Power
The Quad Power Pak is compatible with all Core products and functions as both a backpack, offering users four times the run time, and a mobile charging system. When being used as a mobile charging system, it has the capability to charge four Power Cells simultaneously using a 12-volt power supply (vehicle power outlet) or a typical AC wall outlet.
- Product From STIHL Incorporated
Stihl says professionals turn to its most powerful handheld blower, the BG 86, for the toughest landscaping challenges.
- 27.2cc engine
- Weighs 9.7 pounds
- Fule capacity of 14.9 ounces
- Both flat and round nozzle attachments for better job versatility
- Product From Husqvarna
Husqvarna says its 125BVx handheld blower combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. The blower tube is engineered to be in line with the handle, minimizing rotational force on the wrist.
- Product From Echo Incorporated
- 25.4cc, professional-grade two-stroke engine
- 354 cfm and 191 mph
- 64 dB(A)
- Parallel handles aid in directional operation
- Flared pipe for increased air speed
- Posi-Loc pipes for more secure connection
- Rubber top-handle grip for increased control
- Product From Positec USA - Worx
The Worx WG545 Blower/Sweeper features a 1.5-amp-hour Lithium-Ion battery, providing more power and a larger battery capacity than it's 18V counterpart. The unit's overall weight is a mere 3.5 pounds.
- Product From The Grasshopper Company
Grasshopper displayed its new 8HT PowerVac at GIE+EXPO 2012. It’s designed for use on any Grasshopper mid-mount or front-mount mower, except for the largest models where the 4-cubic-foot capacity of the collection bags simply does not make sense.
- Product From Billy Goat Ind. Inc.
- Unique cyclonic filtration with exclusive Dust Sock technology reduces dust in dry conditions (see photo 2)