Heftee says equipment service technicians can maximize service quality and efficiency with a versatile, adjustable, freestanding workstation. The Heftee 2000 is ideal for consumer and light-commercial turf equipment and utility vehicles.
- Lift up to 2,000 pounds six feet in the air in seconds
- Attachments permit technicians to safely and conveniently remove wheels, engines and transmissions, and to support front- and rear-mount attachments
- Lifts are designed, built and tested to four times their rated load capacity
- Heftee says technicians report a minimum 20-30% increase in job efficiency
- Freestanding design allows lift to be positioned anywhere needed in the shop
- No special installation or wiring required