Turf Teq has introduced the Model 1304HC Fixed Frame Brush Cutter. This unit features a 13-hp Honda Engine and is self propelled with a fully hydrostatic forward/reverse transmission. The hydrostatic drive provides maximum productivity while operating in a variety of conditions.
• Infinitely variable operating speed
• Forward/reverse control lever at the operator's right hand
• No need to stop and change gears to increase or decrease speed or change direction
• All controls are located at the operator handlebars
• Oscillating cutting head and side discharge
1304HC Fixed Frame Brush Cutter
From Turf Teq
Product From Turf Teq
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From PECO
Featuring a 48-inch cut width, PECO says its TBB-3002 Brush Blazer is a solution between smaller-scale lawn units and large, commercial forestry attachments. The Brush Blazer can tackle trees up to 4 inches in diameter.
- Product From Canycom USA
Canycom says its CG101 Flail Mower is ideally suited to use in tough commercial applications where heavy-duty machinery is required.
- 31-inch cutting width for quicker work in large areas
- Rubber track undercarriage enables smoother operation on a variety of soil conditions and steep, uneven terrain
- Product From Loftness Specialized Farm Equ.
As part of its VMLogix line of products, the Loftness Carbide Cutter G3 high-performance mulching head attachment for skid steers incorporates enhanced cutting-tooth technologies and power-drive systems, while maintaining rugged reliability.
- Product From Bradco
The Bradco Ground Shark Extreme-Duty Brushcutter by Paladin attaches to high-flow skid steers for increased production, maximum reliability and ease of maintenance when clearing tough ground vegetation, brush and sapling trees up to 7 inches in diameter. Four blades with alternating bevels provide deep-penetrating, self-clearing, axe-like cuts, and spin on a heavy-duty retention disc for increased stability and smooth operation. To increase blade wear life, the 3/4-inch-thick, high-grade steel blades are designed to rotate in when there is contact with an obstacle.
- Product From Positec USA - Worx
The Worx 20V Max Lithium GT Trimmer/Edger features a squeeze-and-go trigger. This auto-feed trimmer/edger weighs only 5.3 pounds (with battery) and cuts a 10-inch diameter swath. It operates at a no-load speed of 8,500 rpm, driving the durable, braided, proprietary DNA2 spiral line (0.065 in, diameter) through grass, weeds and light brush. There’s no fumbling with line changes. Worx features a quick-change, snap-in spool system and includes three free spools in every box.
- Product From Gravely
The Gravely Pro-Trim Professional Walk-Behind Trimmer removes and levels tall grass and weeds where mowers can’t reach.
- Unique 15° pivoting deck and head assembly allows the operator to trim in tight spaces, such as along walls and fences
- Product From Little Wonder
Little Wonder says its Hydro Brushcutter (Hydro BRC-24) navigates through weeds, heavy brush and overgrown vegetation with ease.
- Constructed of 7- and 10-gauge welded steel
- 28-inch cutter deck houses a reversible 24-inch blade
- Product From Brown Products Inc.
- 12-hp Honda GXV390 engine
- Electric and recoil start
- Hydro-Gear transaxle with infinite speed control
- Maneuver forward and reverse with one hand
- 26” cut width, adjustable cutting height
- Cut up to 2-1/2” diameter brush and saplings
- Product From Canycom USA
The CG431 is a heavy-duty rubber-track brushcutter designed to trim tough, overgrown brush on slopes, uneven or unstable ground, and areas with hard-to-reach ledges such as riverbeds.
- Smooth hydrostatic transmission for more precise maneuverability
- Product From Jari USA
Jari USA manufactures a self-propelled walk-behind sickle mower for commercial, industrial and residential users. Jari says its mowers are designed to cut difficult, heavy growth areas without plugging.