BOB-CAT says its FastCat Pro packs the commercial power, durability and performance of bigger machines in a smaller, lighter-weight package.
- 36-, 42-, 48-, 52- or 61-inch deck
- Two newest models (the 52 and 61 introduced in 2012), feature Kawasaki FX691V and FX730V engines, respectively
- Both new models utilize canister air filtration, and feature BOB-CAT’s DuraDeck with extreme discharge system, patent-pending double-wave baffle system, extra-wide discharge opening and molded rubber chute
- Dual Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 hydrostatic transaxle independent drives with 12cc pumps
- 23-inch drive wheels and 13-inch caster wheels
- Cruise at speeds up to 10 mph
- 9-gallon dual fuel tanks