When turf compaction caused by foot or vehicle traffic, sporting events or other stresses is a problem, periodic aeration is necessary to keep the turf healthy. The Aera-vator is designed to stir and loosen the soil beneath the sod without destroying the turf. The EA600 creates a core hole without bringing a core plug to the surface. Six holes are created each foot (66 holes per square meter) and hole size is regulated by drive speed—the slower the drive speed, the larger the hole.
- Comes with standard jack stand for easy mounting
- Working width of 60 inches
- Turf ready for use immediately after treatment
- Optional seed-box allows for over-seeding and aerating simultaneously
- Ventrac's Minute Mount system disconnects and reconnects to over 30 other attachments in minutes without tools