Pavestone's Eco-Venetian Stone is a sustainable solution for modular, multiple-shape permeable pavements. The modular square and rectangle shapes with a cleft surface set it apart from other permeable pavement treatments, Pavestone says.
- Texture resembles stone fencing
- Larger scale lends itself to stately residential settings and more expansive commercial applications
- 80 mm in thickness with a patented 1/4-inch interlocking joint, helping to ensure optimum pavement performance
- Unique joint profiles allows surface water to infiltrate into the pavement and its sub-layers
- Initial permeability average flow rates over 350 inches per hour, even with a 90% clogging factor, according to the company; meets majority of current stormwater management plans