Other stand-on mowers, such as the Exmark Vantage S-Series, have an operator platform that extends out the back of the mower. The platform is retractable though, helping to retain the benefit of compact trailer storage.
Exmark says the difference between its stand-on mowers and the competition’s starts with the operator platform. The Vantage S-Series features a large, rubber platform with self-compensating suspension that allows the operator to easily and comfortably shift his weight on hills for maximum control and maneuverability.
- 36-, 48- or 52-inch, full-floating deck
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top is formed and continuously seam welded, while the 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed-and-welded spindle-mounting locations improve strength and reduce weight
- Mechanical lift-assist springs on the deck
- Engine Options: 541cc, 651cc or 691cc Kawasaki
- Patented mechanical control system, with its solid rods, means there are no cables to stretch, and no unwanted loss of ground speed
- Zero-maintenance spindles
- Twin levers with no-tools adjustable front reference bar to modify forward ground speed