Exmark says the difference between its stand-on mowers and the competition’s starts with the operator platform. The Vantage S-Series features a large, rubber platform with self-compensating suspension that allows the operator to easily and comfortably shift his weight on hills for maximum control and maneuverability.
- 36-, 48- or 52-inch, full-floating deck
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top is formed and continuously seam welded, while the 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed-and-welded spindle-mounting locations improve strength and reduce weight
- Mechanical lift-assist springs on the deck
- Engine Options: 541cc, 651cc or 691cc Kawasaki
- Patented mechanical control system, with its solid rods, means there are no cables to stretch, and no unwanted loss of ground speed
- Zero-maintenance spindles
- Twin levers with no-tools adjustable front reference bar to modify forward ground speed