The innovative iCD Cutting System allows better airflow discharge and enhanced quality of cut. The slope nose of the deck forces the blades of grass forward and allows them a longer period of time to rise in the chamber before the blades make contact.
- Newly designed 0.25-inch-thick Marbain steel blades generate greater lift for a precision cut
- The slope nose has a reinforced leading edge which provides protection where the deck needs it most and reduces front-end blowout
- Models feature Hercules cast-iron and cast-aluminum greaseable spindles
- Baffle chamber design increases airflow and reduces clumping
- Extra-wide chute opening for greater dispersal of grass
- Center point is offset to allow for enhanced cutting and discharge
- Striping kit is standard on all iCD decks