The new Snapper Pro S200xp propane-powered zero-turn mower offers automotive-like starting with no need for a choke. Touting a dedicated propane engine, not a converted gasoline engine, the S200xp features a Briggs & Stratton 895cc Vanguard Big Block.
- Engine designed with vapor draw fuel tanks to assure consistent, hassle-free operation
- Maintenance-free carburetor designed for propane use
- Dual-path hydrostatic drive system
- Each drive wheel independently powered by fan-cooled pump and wheel motor
- 61-inch iCD Cutting System with cast-iron greaseable spindles for long life
- Easy-to-use deck lift
- Cutting height ranges from 1-1/2 to 5 inches in 1/4-inch increments