Subaru introduces its new line of SX Snow Power Series engines that feature the high-performance chain-driven overhead cam technology along with special features designed to provide Real Power in snow throwing applications.
- Three models available from 6 to 9.5 hp
- Chain-driven OHC technology positions intake and exhaust valves for optimum performance
- Highly efficient pent-roof-type combustion chamber
- Lowered exhaust emissions and fuel consumption
- Higher torque combined with a highly-responsive governor allows engine to react quickly in changing conditions
- Easier starts with automatic decompression system reduce required recoil pulling force
- Several extreme-weather features incorporated to protect engine, performance