The Bradco line of Brush Cutters by Paladin Attachments has features designed to maximize brush clearing speed and minimize power requirements. Bradco Brush Cutters attach to most skid steers and are designed to cut grasses, weeds, brush and trees up to four inches in diameter. High deck clearance, side discharge, flow-control baffle and a smooth unobstructed deck improve performance by preventing debris build up.
- 60- and 72-inch standard flow hydraulics
- 60-, 72- and 78-inch high-flow models
- High-flow models offered with a selection of hydraulic motors to match to skid loaders’ hydraulic system
- Rotation indicator notifies the operator of overload conditions
- Internal relief built into the motor protects the drive system and provides fast, controlled shutdown
- Stump jumper feature allows the cutter to lift up over stumps and rocks