Toro has extended its line of dedicated walk-behind trenchers with the powerful TRX-26. Toro says the TRX-26 is ideal for utility workers, irrigation contractors and plumbers looking for the power of a ride-on trencher, with the maneuverability, price and control of a walk-behind.
- 26-hp (19.4 kw) Kawasaki twin-cylinder engine
- Operator-friendly controls make the TRX models productive and easy to operate
- Lower center of gravity means more stability on hills and uneven terrain
- Patented Toro Dingo TX-style control system makes it easy to control and eliminates the "jerk" steering required with handlebar-control steering
- Three simple controls operate all traction and trenching functions
- Zero-turn capability and ground pressure as low as 4.1 psi allows the unit to access confined spaces without damaging existing turf
- Toro exclusive traction control system, similar to Dingo TX and STX stump grinder