Specialty Equipment, LLC launches a full line of commercial grass catchers made in the USA. Specialty Equipment offers a complete line of steel, stainless steel and cloth grass catchers to their offering of products for the commercial landscaper. The rugged steel catchers feature an angle steel frame and a universal mounting bracket that allows fit up to nearly all commercial walk behinds and most stand on units. The "industry first" usage of a tough coat paint on the steel catchers give the units a similar finish and durability to the spray-in bed liners that have become so popular in pickup trucks. The stainless steel version of these catchers, offers the wear characteristics of aluminum catchers, with the durability of stainless steel. Both versions are available in 3.3 and 4.4 cubic ft capacities. A newly offered cloth catcher completes the line up with a durable steel frame and light weight cloth bag featuring a poly reinforced bottom for extended wear.
Commercial Grass Catchers
Product From Specialty Equipment LLC
More text exists for this Product and can be expanded
- Product From The Toro Company
Toro’s 36-inch Power Broom has been developed for commercial landscape contractors to use all year round. Toro says its Power Broom features a durable construction while delivering precise control to the operator. It can prove useful for everything from snow and debris removal to power raking.
- Product From JRCO Inc.
The JRCO Blower Buggy Carrier holds walk-behind blowers on the front of zero-turn mowers. The buggy is supported by swivel wheels and is low-profile for optimum operation of the blower. Blowers are secured to the adjustable carrier with three straps, allowing for quicker, one-person unloading. The carrier attaches to the JRCO mount bar with two clevis pins.
- Product From Echo Incorporated
Echo has released what it calls the most powerful low-noise backpack blower on the market, the PB-760LN.
- Features a larger muffler, sound-deadening insulation and a mid-pipe baffle, which help lower the machine’s sound output to 65 dB(A).
- Product From Gold Eagle Co.
- Fuel stabilizer keeps fuel fresh for quick, easy starts after storage
- Removes water to prevent corrosion and cleans carburetors and fuel injectors
- Protects engine from gum, varnish, rust and corrosion
- Prolongs engine life
- Product From CORE Outdoor Power
The Quad Power Pak is compatible with all Core products and functions as both a backpack, offering users four times the run time, and a mobile charging system. When being used as a mobile charging system, it has the capability to charge four Power Cells simultaneously using a 12-volt power supply (vehicle power outlet) or a typical AC wall outlet.
- Product From STIHL Incorporated
Stihl says professionals turn to its most powerful handheld blower, the BG 86, for the toughest landscaping challenges.
- 27.2cc engine
- Weighs 9.7 pounds
- Fule capacity of 14.9 ounces
- Both flat and round nozzle attachments for better job versatility
- Product From Husqvarna
Husqvarna says its 125BVx handheld blower combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. The blower tube is engineered to be in line with the handle, minimizing rotational force on the wrist.
- Product From Echo Incorporated
- 25.4cc, professional-grade two-stroke engine
- 354 cfm and 191 mph
- 64 dB(A)
- Parallel handles aid in directional operation
- Flared pipe for increased air speed
- Posi-Loc pipes for more secure connection
- Rubber top-handle grip for increased control
- Product From Positec USA - Worx
The Worx WG545 Blower/Sweeper features a 1.5-amp-hour Lithium-Ion battery, providing more power and a larger battery capacity than it's 18V counterpart. The unit's overall weight is a mere 3.5 pounds.
- Product From Ferris Industries
Ferris says its ComfortControl DD series is built tough, with a low, wide stance that results in increased traction and stability. The Comfort Control design provides smooth, user-friendly operation. The Cruise Control Bar with independent steering override allows the operator a multitude of handling options.