Toro says its Dingo TX 525 Narrow Track Diesel Loader represents a convenient choice for contractors or rental yard operators who currently utilize all diesel-powered equipment and prefer to expand their fleet with the same fueled machine.
- Zero-turn capability for increased maneuverability
- Low center of gravity and large footprint designed to increase stability and provide smooth operation
- 25-hp Kubota diesel engine
- Rated operating capacity of 553 pounds (35% of tip capacity)
- 16.9 gpm of flow to each track, 13.8 gpm to the auxiliary and 6 gpm to the loader arm
- Compatible with all of Toro's compact utility loader attachments
- Optional Aggressive Tread Tracks for difficult job sites