The Jari Walk-Behind Sickle Mower
NOTE: Company may no longer be in business. Website disabled, phone disconnected (as of July 2014).
Jari USA manufactures a self-propelled walk-behind sickle mower for commercial, industrial and residential users. Jari says its mowers are designed to cut difficult, heavy growth areas without plugging.
- Floating sickle bar designed to glide over rough terrain
- Sickle bar available in eight sizes from 16 to 60 inches
- Sickle stops when clutch is released, helping to prevent the knife assembly from throwing stones or other small objects
- 3.5-hp Briggs or 7-hp Kohler engine
- Available with adjustable skids that provide cutting heights from 1.5 to 4.5 inches
- 2-mph forward speed
- 16-inch wheels ride over holes and rocks
- Optional dual wheels provide more stability and traction
- Complete wear parts inventory is also available, which also fit other name brand mowers