Rain Bird's XF-SDI Series Dripline with Copper Shield Technology, offers up to 90% watering efficiency for turf grass, shrubs and groundcover. Because the dripline is buried underground, it is unaffected by wind, evaporation or vandalism, effectively watering plants and turf while using 30-70% less water than overhead sprays. With its durability and efficiency, XF-SDI Series Dripline provides a much-needed option for the growing number of communities that have passed legislation limiting the use of overhead sprays for irrigation near buildings and hardscapes.
• Copper Shield Technology protects dripline emitters from root intrusion without the use of chemical treated filters
• Copper Shield Technology replaces a chemical-based herbicide containing trifluralin used for other subsurface dripline products to prevent root intrusion
• Proprietary emitter design resists clogging by combining an extra-wide flow path with a self-flushing action
• Reduced in-line pressure loss, allowing longer lateral runs, simplifying design and reducing installation time and costs
• Provides a consistent flow over the entire lateral length for more uniform watering