The DuraClass Sidewinder Jr. dump body is ideal for standard dump use, as well as winter snow and ice control. The 3-4 yard Sidewinder Jr. is designed for medium-duty truck applications and compliments the larger 5-14 yard capacity DuraClass Sidewinder dump body. With its compact size, the Sidewinder Jr. increases maneuverability on narrow roads and in metropolitan areas, while minimizing clearance concerns.
- Versatile body is easily prepared for unexpected early or late snowfalls
- Can be used for mid-winter construction events, such as water main breaks, without having to remove sanding equipment
- Sidewinder Jr. delivers salt/sand to the front of the truck's tires through a conveyor system, providing added traction
- Unit's low profile allows for safe traveling in minimum clearance areas such as under power lines, areas with low tree branches or under bridges
- DuraClass designs and manufactures a wide range of premium Class 3-8 dump bodies, hoists and related equipment