Whether you choose the 52- or 60-inch cutting deck, Exmark says the UltraCut Series 4 deck formed from high-strength alloy steel with welded construction on its Turf Tracer X-Series is up to the toughest jobs.
- Powered by a Kawasaki gas electric start, Kohler EFI or Kohler EFI propane (pictured) engine
- Automotive-style closed-loop Electronic Fuel Injection system precisely adjusts fuel mixture settings in real-time to deliver improved running and performance
- Easy, no-choke starting
- Ground speeds up to 6.75 mph, 2.25 mph in reverse
- Patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) designed to deliver increased operator comfort and productivity with improved mower control ergonomics
- Heavy-duty canister air filtration systems for longer engine life, more efficient performance and simplified maintenance
- Large-capacity, electromagnetic PTO clutch provides added durability for extra-long life
- Deck construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam-welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 10-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength
- Large-diameter sealed cutter housings with greaseless spindles eliminate maintenance.