Always use both hands to hold a hedgetrimmer, and avoid lifting much higher than chest level. Non-slip work gloves are probably a good idea too.
Stihl's HSA 65 cordless hedge trimmer is powered by the 36-volt Stihl Lithium-Ion battery technology. The hedge trimmer is reportedly four times quieter than its gasoline-powered equivalent.
- Diamond-ground blade edges for cleaner cuts
- High cutting speeds of 3,000 strokes per minute to trim job times as fast as it cuts fuel costs
- Zero exhaust emissions, no gasoline, no power cord
- 20-inch, dual-sided blade
- Weighs 10.4 or 11.6 pounds
- 45- or 80-minute run time