Wacker's WL 37 compact wheel loader features a high-flow option, making its performance comparable to a high-flow skid-steer loader. It's shown here powering a massive 74-inch snowthrower.
Wacker's WL 30, with its narrow wheelbase, makes it ideal for demanding sidewalk clearing.
Wacker Neuson says its WL 30 articulated wheel loader can easily be transferred from a summer-time “jack-of-all-trades” to a versatile snow removal machine. When outfitted for snow removal, the WL 30 is narrow enough to fit on sidewalks. When you add one of the many easy-to-install attachments, snow removal is faster, easier and more comfortable.
- Spacious, heated cab, adjustable seat and intuitive controls
- Powerful working and driving lights
- 360° view for best possible visibility
- Throw, push, sweep and haul snow
- On-demand differential lock provides enhanced traction
- Four-wheel drive with articulated steering
Larger models are also available for additional snow-removal productivity:
- WL 37 – with 33-gpm hydraulic flow
- WL 50 – with 9,761-pound lifting force
- 750T – with 15-foot telescopic boom