PBI/Gordon's TransFilm Anti-Transpirant is ideal for protecting trees, shrubs and turfgrass from winter desiccation. A single application in late fall provides added winter protection, serving as a great complement to a sound water management program.
- Durably coats the plant with a clear film that resists peeling and cracking
- Tank-mix to prolong snow mold fungicide and repellent residual
- Reduces transplant shock
- Prevents windburn, sunscald and salt air damage
- Reduces plant water requirements during drought conditions
- Held in aqueous emulsion — provides uniform plant coverage and application ease