The Edge Oscillating Snow Push from CEAttachments is designed to deliver optimal snow clearing performance while traveling along varying fluctuations in ground surface.
- Large, plated pin in the center of the push, along with four bolts that allow the Snow Push to oscillate up to 8°
- Floating side plates and frame links allow the weight of the pusher to be transferred onto the rubber edge, which keeps the Snow Push in contact with the area being cleared
- Reversible, replaceable rubber edge features 3” of wear per side
- 40.8” high for excellent operator visibility, and come in 84”, 96” or 108” widths
- 84” Snow Push has the capacity to move up to 159 cubic feet of snow, while the 96” moves up to 182 cubic feet, and the 108” model pushes up to 204 cubic feet of snow