The CG431 is a heavy-duty rubber-track brushcutter designed to trim tough, overgrown brush on slopes, uneven or unstable ground, and areas with hard-to-reach ledges such as riverbeds.
- Smooth hydrostatic transmission for more precise maneuverability
- Automatically leveling control deck and operator platform designed to reduce fatigue and increase operator safety when operating on slopes
- Side-shifting cutter head slides up to 20 inches to reach previously inaccessible brush
- Durable flails separate on shackles to reduce impact damage on blades and resist brush tangling
- Mulches thick brush and young trees
- Rotor cuts in forward or reverse to increase operator safety
- Simple quick coupler system for changing attachments