When a chipper feeds better, it makes life easier for the operator. This was the objective held by Rayco engineers when they created the 18”-capacity RC1824 drum chipper, giving it a powerful feed system to pull in brush, limbs and logs easier, with less trimming.
- Dual, horizontal feed wheels are off-set to minimize material kick-up
- 24”-diameter top-feed wheel is powered by a planetary drive motor, and easily climbs over large logs without operator assistance
- Chipper throat is 24” wide
- 130-hp Cummins engine or an optional 160-hp Cummins turbo diesel
- Engine is rubber-isolated for smooth operation